• High definition color TFT display, strong visibility
• Compact and portable,friendly interface, easy to use
• Communicate with PC,PC software can achieve data review, analysis measure results, seeing trend graph, printing reports and other functions
• Automatic measure and manual measure
• Circuit Block Diagram of Anesthesia Machine
• Electrical Test Points
• Fault Simulation
• Understanding Anesthesia Machine Unit
• Block Diagram Anesthesia Machine Explanation
• Operating The Anesthesia Machine Unit
• Troubleshooting of the Oxygen sensor
• Troubleshooting of the Airway pressure sensor
• Troubleshooting of the Power supply
• Troubleshooting of the Battery
• Troubleshooting of the Microprocessor
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
GOTT-ANMT-01 is designed to demonstrate the operation, theory, repair and servicing of Anesthesia Machine equipment that used at clinics & hospitals.
The function of an anesthesia machine is to deliver oxygen (O2) and anesthetic gases, remove carbon dioxide (CO2) from the breathing system and provide controlled ventilation.
The unit is given the fault diagnosis so as to facilitate the teaching of trouble shooting techniques. A fault simulator is provided with circuit block diagram of the device for the students to study theoretically and experimentally in order to understand the operation of the device.
The fault is activated by button that disables or create malfunction of certain circuit or components so that the device become faulty. Based on the symptoms and the signal at the test points, the students then do the troubleshooting exercise to find the faulty circuit or components. After locating the failure, the fault can be reset, and then the device work normally.
• Real Anesthesia Machine unit
• High quality industrially accepted component
• Bold color identification of circuits
• Designed to simulate common faults
• Detailed instruction & experiment manual