- Educational and laboratory microscope for routine applications. Dye-cast frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light observation
- Maximum zoom: 1000X
- Illumination: Light source type: white X-LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame, LED power: 3.6W, comparable to a 50W halogen bulb, LED average lifetime approx.: 50.000h.
- Observation Modes: Brightfield
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contac, Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob
- Stage: Double layer with mechanical sliding stage, size 150x 139mm, X-Y movement range 70x30, Specimen holder for one slide, Belt drive in X direction, Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy 0,1 mm.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
- Head: Binocular observation head, inclined 30° and rotatable 360°, Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece, Interpupillary adjustment 48-75 mm.
- Eyepieces: Widefield eyepieces WF10X/20
- Objectives: E-Plan objectives with mechanical tube lenght 160mm
+ E-Plan 4X, N.A. 0.10, W.D. 15.2 mm
+ E-Plan 10X, N.A. 0.25, W.D. 5.5 mm
+ E-Plan 40X, N.A. 0.65, W.D. 0.45 mm
+ E-Plan 100X, N.A. 1.25, W.D. 0.13 mm (oil immersion)
+ All objectives are treated with an anti-fungus treatment.
- NA1.25 Abbe condenser, sliding-in, centrable, up-down adjustment by rack&pinio
- Dimensions: H370 mm x W235 mm x D290 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg