Warranty: 12 months
power: 90 W
temperature range: 100°C to 500°C (max) (selected according to operating mode)
Temperature stability: ±2 ° C (still air without load)
Maximum ambient temperature: 40 ° C
Tip to ground resistance: <2Ω
Tip to ground potential: <2 mV
Dimensions: 96(W) X 160(D) X 135(H) mm
weight: About 1.4 kg
Handle model: 901C
1. High frequency eddy current heating, sensor front design.
2. With backlight LCD, dual temperature display design.
3. Microcomputer control, rapid temperature rise and rapid temperature recovery, truly lead-free soldering.
4. Built-in intelligent temperature compensation system, the temperature is accurate and stable.
5. Digital temperature calibration, heating core plug-in design, more convenient maintenance.
6. Plug-in tip to make the grounding more reliable.
7. Password lock temperature, three temperature points can be set and stored.
8. Diversified choices for cleaning tips (clean sponges and metal filaments are optional).
9. The heating core, sensor and tip are designed separately, and the cost of consumables is low.
10. Particularly suitable for lead-free soldering.